About the Friends
The Friends of the Library are organized to support and cooperate with the library in developing library services and facilities for our community. We do this by sponsoring programs and providing financial support.
We have raised funds by:
- Collecting and selling used books
- Membership dues
- Art show fundraisers
- Sale of Friends merchandise
The funds are used for:
- Building enhancements
- Adult and youth programming
- Outdoor book return
- Other building improvements
The benefits of becoming a member:
- Purchase used books at any time rather than just at book sales
- Be involved at any level you wish, either financially or actively
- Help support the importance of reading
- Bring new ideas and encouragement to the team
- Help ensure the success of the library
Friends Board Meetings
Board meetings are held on the second Saturday of the month at 10 AM. Meetings are currently being held via Zoom due to Covid restrictions. Contact the library for more information. Open to all Friends members.
The Friends General Membership Annual Meeting will be Saturday, January 30, 2021, at 10 AM via Zoom. Click here to register.
Contact the Friends