WiFi – available 24/7
19 Public Computers, running:
- Windows 10
- Microsoft Office Suite 2010 (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Publisher)
2 AWE Early Literacy Stations
Schedule a 45-minute one-on-one technology tutoring session with a librarian. Use your time to learn a new device, sign up for the library's digital collections, or practice with a computer program. Call the library to schedule an appointment.
Publicly Available Rooms
See our Room Reservation page for information about rooms available for reservation.
Local History Room:
- The Fred C. Fischer Room is available for anyone to enter in order to use the library materials that are housed there.
- Study groups may use the 8 person table on a first come first served basis after first checking in at the reference desk. Groups must be aware of the following:
- Anyone needing the local history collection may also enter the room.
- The library reserves the right to book the room for a specific purpose.
Quiet Study Room:
This room is available for all patrons needing a quiet environment for study and reading.
Books on Wheels
Are you unable to access our library in person? This effort targets senior apartments, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and private residences. Any person of any age in the Belleville, Sumpter or Van Buren area who would like library services but is homebound can participate. Please contact Michelle during library business hours at (734) 699-3291.